Plan ahead for the future you’ve earned.
Realize your financial goals, plan ahead for uncertainty and make the most of what you’ve earned with financial planning services by Robert Eddy Jr., CLU®, ChFC®, REBC®. It is important to take the time to understand your unique objectives, establish strategies that best support those intentions, then coordinate with tax, insurance, investment and legal professionals to ensure all components are in place. It culminates with a specific, yet malleable, roadmap designed to expose potential risks, help minimize tax exposure and make the most of asset management, therefore helping to provide peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Your unique situation. Your custom solution.
Based on your needs and preferences, we can work together in the following ways:
Fee-based financial planning engagement providing objective, non-product-specific advice includes:
- Cash flow and net worth analysis.
- Risk management; proper structure of your life, disability income and long-term care insurance.
- Comprehensive investment management strategies and asset allocation.
- Retirement planning, pre-retirement and retirement distribution strategies.
- Estate planning strategies, wealth transfer; assurance that your estate transfer objectives are accomplished in an effective manner.
Assistance in the development and monitoring of investment portfolios. Services include:
- Asset allocation and rebalancing.
- Investment risk management.
- Portfolio evaluation and enhancement.
- Tax efficient strategies.
- Pre-retirement wealth accumulation.
- Post-retirement income distribution strategies.
Guidance in understanding your insurance needs in the event of death, disability and/or long-term care needs including:
- Assist in the selection of the proper amount of coverage and the product type that meets your needs.
- Use our resources to properly manage the underwriting process for insurance contracts.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and service for your existing insurance contracts.